Amazon Prime, Netflix, YouTube, and Hot Star are a source of infinite digital entertainment. However, not all persons prefer to pay the associated subscription fees for them. Most of these persons prefer going for third-party video-on-demand streaming applications that are available for free. In this post, we are going to talk about one such third-party video-on-demand application that goes by the name of BeeTV.
Going forward, we will tell you about the steps to download and install BeeTV on Firestick/Fire TV. By installing BeeTV on Firestick/Fire TV, you can stream your favorite movie/TV show on the big screen of your television. It is needless to say over here that nothing, except the multiplex, beats the movie watching experience on a big screen of a television. Moreover, since the entire content is available in high definition, you get a perfect movie watching experience by installing BeeTV on Firestick/Fire TV. However, before we proceed with the download and installation steps, it is mandatory to share with you the features of the application.
BeeTV APK on Firestick/Fire TV – Features
Since the time of its launch, a multitude of partners has come under agreement with BeeTV. This means you will find every popular as well as the latest movie/TV show on BeeTV. BeeTV supports multiple resolutions for playback and you can adjust the same in accordance with your internet connectivity. However, we, definitely, recommend good internet connectivity for the best experience.
- It Is free to install and use the services of BeeTV.
- The inventory of BeeTV has all the popular as well as the latest movies/TV shows.
- You don’t need to register on the application.
- You don’t need to avail any kind of subscription plan to use the application.
- BeeTV won’t ask for your personal details.
- Support for subtitles is present in the application.
These are some of the major features of BeeTV. If you want to experience the complete list of features of the application, then you require installing the same. Following are the steps that you require following in order to install BeeTV on Firestick/Fire TV.
Install BeeTV App on Firestick/Fire TV [STEPS]
BeeTV is an immensely popular name in the field of video-on-demand streaming applications. It has a few popular movie/TV show websites as its partners. The application crawls over these partner websites and fetches for you latest movies and TV shows in HD. As mentioned above, all the content available on BeeTV is free to stream.
- BeeTV is a third-party application. Hence, your first step is to activate the option of ‘Apps from Unknown Sources’ on your Fire device.
- Next, please launch ‘Search’ on your Fire device and search for ‘Downloader’ application.
- Go ahead and install the ‘Downloader’ application on your Fire device.
- Please launch the ‘Downloader’ application after successful installation.
- On the left side menu, tap on the ‘Home’ option.
- Thereafter, on the right, you will see a space to enter the URL.
- Enter the following URL [http://bit.ly/2JrogcE] and hit ‘Go.’
- This will download the BeeTV APK file on your Firestick.
- After the download is over, Firestick will automatically launch the APK file.
- Provide your confirmation for installing the application.
- After the installation process is over, you will see an ‘App Installed’ message.
- Thereafter, your Fire device will pop-up a message asking whether you wish to delete the APK file or not.
- Go ahead and delete the APK file to conserve space on your Firestick.
- Next, please navigate to the ‘Apps’ section and you can locate the BeeTV application at the end.
- Bring it to the beginning of the list.
- Launch the application and start watching your favorite movies/TV shows.
Final Words – BeeTV APK on Firestick/Fire TV
These are the steps to download and install BeeTV APK on Firestick/Fire TV. For any kind of errors/issues that you might face during the installation or while using the BeeTV application, you can reach out to us via the comments section provided below. Feel free to drop us a comment. We are always here to help you out. Also, let us know about your experience of using BeeTV on your Fire device.